MFR-200 ModuLAN® FaxReceiver Appliance
Network FaxReceiver Appliance receives fax and converts the document into an
e-mail so a fax automatically ends up in your email inbox.
The Network FaxReceiver Appliance is a self contained Appliance that connects directly to the Fax-Phone Line and the Ethernet Network.
The MFR 200 - FaxReceiver Appliance
converts incoming faxes into emails sending them directly to an inbox on a pre-programmed mail server without using a PC.
- Works in any IP Ethernet Network Environment
- Connects directly to phone line and to the Ethernet Network
- Receives Group III / CCITT-1 fax documents
- Very low power consumption
- does not require a PC
- Converts faxed document to email with embedded TIFF or GIF files
- Converts fax to email and sends to your mailbox as it is received.
- Supports standard and fine mode
- Accepts up to 17inch paper length per page
- Guaranteed email delivery
- Makes you self sufficient at a one time cost
- Simple to use and install with intuitive user interface
- Remote management using Telnet
- Low initial installation price
- All hardware, power supply and cables included
- Includes own network connection
- Reduced cost of ownership
- Reduced device support costs
- Reduced IT staff support overhead
- Possible to standardise on single device manufacturer throughout organisation
- Users not reliant on single device
- Reduced running costs (consumables, toner)
- No monthly fees
Savings based on approximately 20 spam faxes a day @ 0.07 cents per page for 365 days a year,
Reduces direct waste significantly and can produce an ROI of less than a year,
based on approximately 20 spam faxes a day @ 0.07 cents per page for 365 days a
year totals a direct saving of US$511 per device.
(Based on figures provided by the Chamber of Commerce in Georgetown, Texas)
Return On Investment
The MFR 200 - Fax Receiver Appliance has the highest ROI of any product in its market and typically pays for itself within the first year!
For more information please contact us.